Community Manager Role
Social Media is a powerful brand tool for Nocturne & it is currently the brand's key marketing channel. We are concentrating our efforts to make the Nocturne social media channels an accurate & inspiring lens into the brand world: its product, inspirations, muses & more to increase brand awareness & trigger sales on the brand’s newly launched website.
Nocturne is seeking a highly attentive & keen individual to lead the brand channels & ensure they are leading trends & content for the brand.
The role is a part-time position, working 19 days per month, inclusive of daily community management duties – posting, responding to & actively engaging with our community. Some of these days to be worked out of the brand’s East London office.
Salary is 20K per year.
Community Manager Responsibilities
- Respond to customer queries sent via social media
- Like & Comment on x 10 accounts daily to increase brand reach
- Post & execute social media content across all channels daily
- Post ad-hoc posts as required
- Share influencer content with Chinese team
- Update social media plan with Chinese influencer content
- Press sample management
- Oversee planning of all social media content & copy
- Write copy & hashtags for all posts, including ad hoc posts
- Compile monthly social media analysis report for Content Consultant to contribute to, & send to Chinese team on first Wednesday of every month
- Share bespoke assets with Chinese team, noting collaborative partners etc
- Share inspiration images of London with Chinese team
- Format social media imagery for planner upload
- Act as brand representative on asset shoots
- Plan & implement paid social media campaigns & post live
- Research Nocturne campaigns creative direction
- Produce seasonal gifting decks
- Trend research & reporting spanning aesthetics & themes & platform trends
- Produce 3rd party asset creation photoshoots throughout season, spanning still-lifes to model shots, preparing props & storyboarding
Discover the Nocturne world
Nocturne is a London-based jewellery brand designing hand-made, head-turning pieces using an unexpected mix of materials and traditional Asian techniques. Rooted in the artisan crafts of the East, with a contemporary design instinct.
Nocturne was created in 2003 by Claudine Bertinotti Lenoble with the aim of celebrating Asian artisan crafts with a modern aesthetic. Claudine moved from Paris to China in the 1970's to set up a highly skilled fashion factory, and this is still today where all Nocturne pieces are hand-made by our in-house artisans.
Nocturne's jewellery embraces an eclectic aesthetic with a deep love of art at its core. Exploring bold colour combinations and intricate textures, we offer contemporary pieces with a confident, refined look. Versatile enough for day or evening, our hand-made accessories impart an effortless dose of edgy glamour to any outfit. Nocturne is artisanal, decorative, contemporary, wearable and fun!
The successful candidate will be:
- Photoshop/In Design/Illustrator proficient
- Windows proficient
- Social Media fluent
- A confident & clear copywriter in English
- Have strong social media data analytics skills
- Up-to-date with platform evolutions & landscape trends
- An eye for aesthetics that’s in keeping with the Nocturne brand
Send your CV & covering letter to: email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 12th July 2017